- 100% brand new and high quality !
- Type-C To HDMI+Type-C+USB3.0 Hub.
- The USB-C Multi-port is a Aluminium Metal Case Adapter.
- Amazing simple, sophisticated, small and convenient.
- Transfer Data Rate Up to 10 Gbps.
- Supports Resolutions Up to Full Aperture 4K/2160p(4K) Ultra HD.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference.
- Stable data synchronization.
- Nondestructive design lossless transmission.
- Avoid data from being interrupted by surrounding signals.
- Type-C supports positive and negative plug, no need to worry about wrong insertion.
- USB 3.1 Type C is backward compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0.
- Plug and Play, no Extra Driver is needed.
- The perfect partner for your new MacBook.
- When you are at work or on a business trip, it's easy to put in your bag.
- For MacBook, click the gear Settings> click Display> in Arrange mode> Mirror Display> select Display Resolution> Enjoy! Plug in the USB-C multi-port adapter and insert the HDMI cable, the PC will automatically reset to activate the adapter and release the mouse, after which you can enjoy HDTV and use an additional USB 3.0.
- HDMI Female Output Port Mirroring Apple MacBook or Lenovo Yoga 900 or Google Chromebook Pixels or Dell XPS 13 Display to HDMI-enabled TV or UHD 2160P (3840x2160) Displayed at 60Hz up to 1080P or at 30Hz.
- Material: Alloy
- Colour: Silver
- Size: 6.3*2.3*0.4 inch
- Cable Length: 15cm
- Connector A : USB Type C
- Connector B : USB Type C Female, USB 3.1 Female, HDMI Female
- USB Specification : USB 3.1
- Compatible Port/Slot : USB 1.0/1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.1
- Max Resolutions Supports:4K
- Transfer Data Rate : Up to 10 GBPS
Same Day Dispatch
Place your order in the morning before 3:00 PM and it will normally be shipped the same day. And same-day dispatch service accepts the only delivery address in Australia. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery service will not be available after 12:00 pm on any business working days. And same-day delivery service accepts the only delivery address in Melbourne. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Return and Exchange Policy
What can you do with faulty products?
- Once you found faulty products, please contact our sales.
- We offer 12 Months warranty. (For your convenience, we recommend that you make a return and exchange every 1-3 months).
- Please repack them as much as they are delivered to prevent the product from being damaged during transportation
- If you can put the Aftersales List (including model, color, quantity, and product issues) into the returned packaging, it would be greatly appreciated.
- You can send the parcel by post or bring the product to our shop.
- Please inform our sales the carrier number you post.
- Our sales will contact you and test all the faulty products when the parcel arrives. Our sales will inform you if there is any problem.
- It usually takes 1-2 weeks to process and then our sales will send you a Report.
- Defective products during the warranty period can be replaced (Refunded at our expense), and you can choose to store credit or refund (Details about warranty standards are listed below).
The following cases do not meet the aftersales standards:
- The products was not bought from Fixabout (without stamp).
- There are physical damaged signs found.
- Screen damage (leaking, blank screen, etc.)
- IC damaged (lines, patterns, black spots, etc.
- Bezel damaged
- Flex cable damaged
- Flex cable damaged
- Out of shape
- Battery data parameters changed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.