1.the traditional method of CPU used well down the CPU not to drop paint, not a bit, deformation.
2: Solve the problem many see the CPU is a headache of the teacher, did not dare to hurt, afraid of bad, with our this artifact, are said to the CPU, SO EASY!
3: why not to drop paint, not a bit? The trick in special materials, ultra-thin superelasticity, when the CPU tin melting point, the blade can be directly inserted into the CPU, step by step, the CPU is so relaxed and safe removed. (need to rely on traditional hard the blade to pry, so didn't grasp well, hard to avoid can appear a bit, paint, can't be avoided, also has a high-temperature open problem, blowing long chips may be bad, next to the back of IC may be about to blow off the risk of critical tin)
4: the artifact is particularly great Samsung double CPU for apple decomposition, points the cover is in good condition, not broken edge glue, also won't get the lid points and the bad.
5: one more thing, its advantages not only in the CPU, other chips such as hard disks, wifi, baseband, etc. As long as the chip peripheral no intensive capacitance resistance can use our Excalibur.Absolutely not a bit.
Same Day Dispatch
Place your order in the morning before 3:00 PM and it will normally be shipped the same day. And same-day dispatch service accepts the only delivery address in Australia. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery service will not be available after 12:00 pm on any business working days. And same-day delivery service accepts the only delivery address in Melbourne. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Return and Exchange Policy
What can you do with faulty products?
- Once you found faulty products, please contact our sales.
- We offer 12 Months warranty. (For your convenience, we recommend that you make a return and exchange every 1-3 months).
- Please repack them as much as they are delivered to prevent the product from being damaged during transportation
- If you can put the Aftersales List (including model, color, quantity, and product issues) into the returned packaging, it would be greatly appreciated.
- You can send the parcel by post or bring the product to our shop.
- Please inform our sales the carrier number you post.
- Our sales will contact you and test all the faulty products when the parcel arrives. Our sales will inform you if there is any problem.
- It usually takes 1-2 weeks to process and then our sales will send you a Report.
- Defective products during the warranty period can be replaced (Refunded at our expense), and you can choose to store credit or refund (Details about warranty standards are listed below).
The following cases do not meet the aftersales standards:
- The products was not bought from Fixabout (without stamp).
- There are physical damaged signs found.
- Screen damage (leaking, blank screen, etc.)
- IC damaged (lines, patterns, black spots, etc.
- Bezel damaged
- Flex cable damaged
- Flex cable damaged
- Out of shape
- Battery data parameters changed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.